- Current work
- MAP - MPs Attending Parliament (Coming soon) Snapshot
- IMNA - Indian Movie National Awards
- Crime in India
- Research work
- miRegulome - a knowledge base of miRNA regulomics [under submission - Nucleic Acids Research]
Old posts will be available as I figure out how to move my pages from Posterous to a better CMS.
[Won outstanding paper award for 2013 at VCU Computer Science department]
(5) Leveraging the Robustness of Genetic Networks: A Case Study on Bio-inspired Wireless Sensor Topologies, Journal of Ambient Intelligence & Humanized Computing (AIHC), May 2012. Kamapantula, B.K.; Abdelzaher, A.; Ghosh, P.; Mayo, M.; Perkins, E.; Das, S.K.
(4) Complex Network cross-Disciplinary Tools for Modeling, Analysis, and Design. Workshop at the 14th Internationan Distributed Computing and Networking (ICDCN), Mumbai, India, January 3-6, 2013. Ahmed Abdelzaher, Bhanu Kamapantula, Preetam Ghosh and Sajal Das.
(3) Empirical Prediction of Packet Transmission Efficiency in Bio-Inspired Wireless Sensor Networks, Intelligent Systems Design and Applications (ISDA), 2012 12th International Conference on, vol., no., pp.705,710, 27-29 Nov. 2012. Abdelzaher, A.F.; Kamapantula, B.K.; Ghosh, P.; Das, S.K
(2) Performance of wireless sensor topologies inspired by E. coli genetic networks, Pervasive Computing and Communications Workshops (PERCOM Workshops), 2012 IEEE International Conference on , vol., March 2012. Kamapantula, B.K.; Abdelzaher, A.; Ghosh, P.; Mayo, M.; Perkins, E.; Das, S.K.
(1) Forecasting Red Tides Using a Novel Multi-Metric Adaptive Routing Algorithm in Underwater Wireless Sensor Networks, JCIS: Journal of Communications and Information Sciences, July 2011. Bhanu K. Kamapantula and Ahmed M. Mahdy
You can reach me @bkamapantula